Monday, January 18, 2010

Do door to door pest control guys leave bugs if you don't sign up?

This is probably me thinking too much into it, but we got a LOT of new bugs after we told the pest control guy we didn't want to sign a contract.Do door to door pest control guys leave bugs if you don't sign up?
Most legitimate pest control businesses that I know of don't


go door to door to get new customers. But there are a lot of


scam or ';gypsy'; companies that do go door to door with


fake businesses....like pest control, painting or roofing or


driveway repair companies. I have heard of these scam


companies actually letting bugs loose to prove to you that


you need their business, they then spray ';poison'; (usually


just water) around and then take your money. So I would


be a little suspicious of the door to door people.Do door to door pest control guys leave bugs if you don't sign up?
Not usually. My dad owns a pest patrol and he never leaves bugs.
I hope you don't vote..
You should have gotten his information, most cities require anything door to door to have a permit, and he could have been defrauding you.
I doubt if he would go to the trouble of collecting bugs to leave for people who don't sign up with him, but it's possible. If you want to get back at him a little then call him up and say that a lot of bugs showed up after you turned him down, but you couldn't find his number at that time so you called a competitor and signed a contract with them instead.
I always did. :-)
  • make up lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment