Monday, January 18, 2010

How can I control bed bugs?

I would suggest buying a new matress....GOOD LUCK with that problem. Sounds pretty scary and gross to me!How can I control bed bugs?
Bed bugs are fairly easy to kill and control, but if you keep getting them back, you might check your neighbors if you live in an apt.





I recommend a website called www.deadbedbugs.com


They have products that work great and the staff is very knowledgeable. Their system is also guaranteed.





check it out. www.deadbedbugs.comHow can I control bed bugs?
This isn't a joke but I would say a new mattress.
they hide and only come out in the dark, getting a new mattress will not get rid of them, going to someone else's house or sleeping on the couch will only get them to move with you





go to the hardware store and get a spray and kill all the bugs around your house... then scrub your house, walls, floors, everything... wash your curtains and sheets... then get mattress covers, the plastic kind, like for kids that wet the bed, and keep it covered for a while
vacuum your mattress





im serious, i saw it on Dr.Phil =D
Be a clean person. Clean your sheets, the first thing. Bathe. Have your home fumagated. Start from fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment