Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Anyone ever use Bug Guys pest control in Pflugerville TX? Recommend it? why or why not?

Say hours are M-f 8-5 but always get answering machine. They show up unannounced. They have had to come out to retreat over %26amp; over but still no decrease in pests. I have been through 2 services technicians that have both said the owner Brandt has poor business ethics and they were leaving the company because of the poor way he handles the business %26amp; customers. The latest technician(a young man barely looked 18) showed up unannounced hoping I would not be home so he could service the yard with out my knowledge and then Brandt could charge me for it. When I told him I had not been contacted about the service nor did I want the service that day, he asked if he could go ahead and do it since he was here because if he doesnt do the service, he said ';his boss gets mad at him.'; My neighbors are also not happy and will be cancelling when one yr agreement runs out.
  • make up lipstick
  • 1 comment:

    1. Here in this blog, words themselves are creating that scenario where there is a lot of mayhem and serendipity along with a silent isolation. Rarely found to see such skill and enthusiasm.
      mouse control coquitlam

      ReplyDelete