Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Will the ';Gentrol'; and ';Demand CS'; that my ';Professional Pest Control'; used, get rid of my roaches and bugs?

I moved out of an apartment because there were bed bugs on the 4th floor. (I lived on the 3rd). I had Terminex check my apartment for bed bugs because I didn't want to take any with me when I moved. I told the Terminex guy that I thought I had been bitten once. He looked at one seam of my matress and said that it was my imagination -- and I didn't have bed bugs. He sprayed around my bed to humor me.





We found another house and before I moved in I had pest control come out to treat for both bed bugs and roaches because because I didn't want to deal with ANY pests. We moved in after they sprayed. When they came out for the second treatment, they found that I had a few bedbugs on the seam of my mattress, and roaches were still running around. The PC guy told me that what they use prevents the roaches from reproducing and they eventually die off. How long is eventually? I Want Them Gone!! This is so depressing, that I don't want to cook or eat in the house!





It's been about a month and I'm still dealing with roaches, and I'm not sure about the bed bugs. Is Pest Control using the wrong products?Will the ';Gentrol'; and ';Demand CS'; that my ';Professional Pest Control'; used, get rid of my roaches and bugs?
if you are meaning the German roach (smaller kitchen roach) he should be baiting for them to get rid of them, the Gentrol is an aid that can help break the life cycle...after a month the only dealing should be the occasional dead one found here and there. The Demand is a good general insecticide that is used to treat the entry points and corners to keep insects away.

No comments:

Post a Comment