Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I am so BUGGED Out by this situation..? have no control?

ok whole story short my husband was away from me for 4 months. one month before i move with him he opens a myspace account.he doesn't tell me. but he had an email account which he thought i was never going to find out but i did and he had myspace friends requests in there. so i ask him gimmi ur password to myspace. he flat out denies opening it. like it openend by itself. so i get his password sent to his email. and on his profile he was 18 m single doesn;t want kids. i was pissed but there was nothing else on there in sent folders or trash or inbox except one email written to him after 5 days opening the account. it wasn't spam because i seen other spam emails.i am not over it because he denied it. he said he wanted to see if i had one. he said this after a month of me bragging. what the hell do uthink is going on. i am done talking. no trust why hide stuff. ok the email that he got goes sumting liek this. do u think he contacted this person. more detailsI am so BUGGED Out by this situation..? have no control?
it really sounds more like spam to me, i get those all the time. but if you are worried, try talking to him about it, grown adult married couples really shouldn't have a my space account it usually will cause nothing but drama and is pointless, but that is just my opinion, save it for the high school and college students.I am so BUGGED Out by this situation..? have no control?
Honestly, it doesn't sound like you need to be too concerned. Especially if there was no activity other than that one message after 5 days. Even the message you showed wouldn't upset me too much...if you have a MySpace account you know yourself the b/s messages that come.


Are there trust issues in your relationship causing you to dig so much?? He probably denied the password b/c he wants you to trust him. I trust mine...but if I want to look too deep and make something be there...we could all find dirt to make it look worse than it is.


I would just calm down. If he was only hiding an empy MySpace account...you don't have too much to be suspicious of.
sounds like hes a bit sneaky i couldnt put up with that
I have a myspace and so does my husband. He got his first and I was kinda worried about it...but then I got one and I love it! It is a great place to meet old friends. I have his password cause he is in Iraq and can't read it but sometimes there are friend requests from half naked women and they are all spam! Every single one of those requests is SPAM!!! You have nothing to worry about!
I get those on my myspace page too. they are spam.
that email is crap. my hubby got one just like that sent to his myspace and it's spam. the real issue here is that he lied to you and was hiding things, for whatever reason. i wouldn't trust my hubby either if he opened an email account and myspace and didn't tell me. however, did you ever ask him if he had a myspace?
Please get professional help....
After having a myspace account for quite a while, I didn't even delete it, but I left it alone after getting crap like that. But then again, I showed my husband personally what that person had written me, and he knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that I wasn't lying to him or cheating on him. If you can't trust your husband becuase he lied to you, get a marriage counselor because it seems like he's got a closet full of skeletons that you need to sift through before you'll ever be able to trust him again. Myspace and all sites like it are mainly JUST FOR SEX. Nobody can get online anymore and just ';make friends.'; People are always looking for more, and even with one person who has good intentions, it can turn sour when they meet ONE person who can change their mind. Be more careful in the future with the internet and your man.
why are you going through his things to begin with?





did he do something to make you not trust him?





and now that the trust is broken, do you know how hard it is to get that back?


good luck
if he is a cheater, why bother with him anymore?





like my 20 year old son told me, ';the internet is for SEX';.... maybe it is for men?
I would be pissed too if you have no trust then you don't have a relationship in the beginning
You have a problem, I would be mad about this too. Actually, my ex boyfriend did something like this...and he also had a separate IM account he forgot to log out of. I got home, went to check email and found this along with IM's from other girls. There were other things going in, trust was in question and this was the icing on the cake. Hence the word ex boyfriend.
  • make up lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment