Monday, January 18, 2010

If you had a remote control that could shrink you ex/exes down to the size of a bug would you use it?

Describe your ultimate revenge?If you had a remote control that could shrink you ex/exes down to the size of a bug would you use it?
I would use the remote and put him down to the size of a bug, and then take my shoes, and rub and grind him into the dirt, and have all the birds in my yard eat their ';food'; and then they can relieve themselves on a car hood where he would be smeered all over the windshield.





Then the car owner would clean their windshield, and his stuff would still be all over the ground.If you had a remote control that could shrink you ex/exes down to the size of a bug would you use it?
ummmmm, nah. I think as revenge, I wouldn't cause harm, I think he deserves a punch in the face, seeing as he hit me before. But I think a good route to go would be for him to see that I am doing fine and financially stable (which i am), when he blamed me for all our problems and his for not doing anything in his life. For him to see that it was him holding me back by abuse, not me making him a loser.





That or yeah, punch in the face.
One word.....*POOF*
Id use it to enlarge your brain and shrink the amount of acid you did in the 60s.
I would use it! only temporarily! If you go down the road of revenge as they say you better dig 2 graves!!
NO I dont waste my time thinking about ex's





get a life
nah...i like to see them bumbling around life a life size making a fool of themselves....much better entertainment...then i realize that they are crazier than me...
I am friends with all of my X's so there is not need for t he use of a remote that which you are describing. Sorry you are having a tough time. God bless****
I would like to use that
Sorry, but I wouldn't bother to waste mine time on my ex, I wasted enough of my life on him already.





I got over it when I decided to file for divorce, for me that was my closure. My revenge if you even want to call it that was telling him that I was through with him and all of his c**p.





I filed for divorce in 1991, on my Birthday. And it was the best gift that I've ever given to my self. My ex was an alcoholic who was verbally abusive, a person who didn't care about any one buy him self.





I made up my mind that I wasn't gong to be angry or even to hate him. I just want my life back, so that I could be happy. The only way to have peace in your life is to forgive the person for what they did, you feel so much better when you do this.





You don't have to forget what the person did to you, but you need to forgive it. Because when you are able to forgive them, you give your self permission to move on. You allow your self to let the past be the past and you won't find your self beating a dead issue over and over again in your mind.





It just feels better to be happy and to smile, and have as my joy in my life as I can. The best revenge is to live well, be at peace with in your self.

No comments:

Post a Comment