Saturday, January 16, 2010

What do you use to control bugs around pet rodents?

The only thing I've found recently that's decent enough is one of those pulsating plug in devices. I have a lot of sensitive animals in my home that can't be near chemicals and sticky traps, and I'm especially worried about my rats and hamster. When I use sprays, my dog tends to lick it off the floor, landing her a ticket to the veterinarian. Any pellets and sticky traps, my cats tend to mess with, ending them with a ticket to the vet as well.





Any ideas? I especially have spiders and mystery pop-up bugs.What do you use to control bugs around pet rodents?
Clean the house more often and don't leave windows %26amp; doors open for extended periods of time. Windows is a hard one if you need to stay cool but check all the window screens to make sure they're in good shape %26amp; fit properly so bugs can't sneak past them.





Especially clean rodent cages often. Once a week at LEAST. 2-3 times is ideal. Once a day sounds crazy but it assures total sanitation and your rodents will LOVE you.
  • make up lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment