Monday, January 18, 2010

I have alot of bugs in my house is pest control required or will they die when winter comes?

i have bugs everywhere in my new house and i wanna get rid of them i just want to get rid of the bugs in the first floor. but i heard pest control costs alot of money. will it cost alot of money if i have 1kitchen 3bedrooms 1hall 1 livingroom. and i think there are alot of bugs in that vent thinge (my house has built in ac/heater but i just use the other ac that u have to put in the windows. anyways will these bugs die when winter starts? because once their dead ill just spray raid around my house so they cant get in cuz like i frikken have 500 ants in the back of my computer and tvI have alot of bugs in my house is pest control required or will they die when winter comes?
To get rid of ants... almost all kinds of ants... in less than a week, go to a home supply store like Lowe's or home depot and buy yourself a bottle of Terro, the clear liquid form. Take it home and set it out where ever the ants are coming through. At first it will look like an ant mecca but within a couple of days there will be very few left. If you keep getting infestations, just keep going with it. Eventually you will wipe them out. Terro also has this stuff that you can sprinkle on your lawn outside the perimeter of your house and that is supposed to work decent too though I never had to resort to that. And if this doesn't work, then maybe you will have to exterminate. But if worked for me. By the way, keep your pets and kids (if you have) as far away from Terro as you can. Don't let them eat it.I have alot of bugs in my house is pest control required or will they die when winter comes?
Trust me, they'll want to be inside even more when its freezing outside and you have a toasty house to live in
For about $25, you can get a gallon of Bayer Advanced Pest Control at Home Depot. I rehabbed a house that was crawling with bugs. It had no windows on it when I started, and had been that way for months. I used about a quarter of the gallon, and I have NO bugs now. I didn't even spray the inside of the house, except the kitchen. I just sprayed the outside and the basement. In two days, no bugs.





Good luck.
You can't outlive the insects, they've been around since the dinosaurs.


If you want to spray with raid, your only killing what you see, there's ten times the amount you don't see, you have to go where they live.





The one way to do this is with an exterminator. They're not as expensive as you think and, they make it a three to four trip ordeal to make sure and get all pupae and eggs so, your insect free in six to eight weeks. Call them and see.
They will die in time, and when it is winter fewer bugs will be active and won't come in from outside. So you will have fewer bugs inside. Spray insecticide outside by the windows and doors and reapply it periodically, and the number of bugs that come inside will be drastically reduced.

No comments:

Post a Comment