Wednesday, January 20, 2010

How to control bed bugs?

Hey,





I stay in a rented house in London. All of a sudden there are like shitloads of bed bugs in my house and I am harassed to no limits. I cant sleep at nights coz I keep on scratching and then when I get up in the morning I have itchy feeling all over my body. I get huge scratches on the legs and hands and sometimes it bleeds when I get up in the morning. I cleaned my room and I put all my stuff in the sun to dry up. I emptied all the wooden furniture but the buggers find their way back in. We used to bug sprays but to no avail.





What can I do? What sprays r effective? Is there any long term solution?





Please Help Me!How to control bed bugs?
A friend of mine had this problem.She had to throw out her mattress and also her couch.Also if there are any other tenants in the house they may also need to do the same.I would talk to the landlord especially if they have been there since you moved in.If they have been then he is responsible for getting rid of them.You will most likely need to bomb the whole house or call an exterminator.If there are more tenants you should get together with them and all do it on the same day or they may just come right back.Good luck with getting rid of the bugs.How to control bed bugs?
dispose of your matress and unfortunatally but the just dont thrive in the matress but also in lampshades and curtains to other areas so you may have alot of work ahead of you
Look in the real world.


Decode this lyrics '; You'll see ';


Burn the mattress and get a new one.


Luke 8.10,17


What do you think?
Get a steam cleaner and kill the bugs with the intense heat. Steam clean your soft furnishings and bedding.
Exterminator
I heard all clear and free helps.
log on wikipedia and search for same subject .
ewwww bet they crawl all over you hahaha





you could get a mosquito net over your bed and it should keep them out

No comments:

Post a Comment