Monday, January 18, 2010

Is it my birth control? Is it a possible bug? Or is it a possible pregnany?

Okay, I'm on birth control for 3 reasons:





1. I need it to regulate my extremely irregular period (I missed it completely for five years)


2. It is helping me to control and minimize the MANY cysts I have in my ovaries. With time, they will all go away (so the doctor says)


and


3. To not get pregnant





I've been on birth control close to a year now. My doctor recently changed my pill Nora Be to Microgestin, which has more estrogen.





I've been on Microgestin for almost 2 weeks now (and I have 2 more weeks left) but I noticed since week ONE, I changed BIG time.





I'm a happy, free spirited, optimistic ray of sunshine. I'm never sad, or angry, or sick.





and NOW (since I've been on the new birth control)


I'm:


- Moody


- More prone to irritability


- I have more acne


- My vision and speech has changed very very very slightly


- My legs and feet fall asleep faster than they used to


- I get headaches


- I feel nauseous


- I'm spotting on and off


-and last but not least I have no sexual urges of any kind. I don't even think, or care about it.





The thing is, I recently had unprotected sex ONCE


(and I'm very sure he DID NOT ejaculate in me)





...and 5 days later, my stomach's been feeling a tad bit off, just a little bit on and off. And when it is feeling off, it's this feeling that's like ';Am I coming down with something? Did I catch something? I'm not entirely sure...'; It's a feeling of 5% queasyness.





In fact, I'm even spotting on and off right now.





This DOES NOT mean I'm pregnant right???


Is it a bug? My classmate who practically sits next to me openly said that his sister just recovered from swine flu...


or is it just my birth control that's causing my 5% feeling of nausea?





I should mention that I stress and get paranoid rather easily.





Please help! Thanks :)Is it my birth control? Is it a possible bug? Or is it a possible pregnany?
5 days would be too soon for pregnancy symptoms, alot of those symptoms can be contributed to the new birth control. I would talk to your doctor, the estrogen level may be too high.

No comments:

Post a Comment