Monday, January 18, 2010

I have drain flies or bugs coming up my drains especially the kitchen. Even the pest control guy cant get rid?

We've tried bleach and the pest control guy has been out twice to pour stuff down the drain. We had the septic tank pumped. I even bought foggers and put them under the house. They're still all over my sinks, especially the kitchen sink.I have drain flies or bugs coming up my drains especially the kitchen. Even the pest control guy cant get rid?
Try using boiling water in the drain after you use the baking soda and vinegar. That is what worked best for us to keep them out.


Another thing is to dry your sinks and remove all food particles after each use/meal, and place a drain plug over the hole.I have drain flies or bugs coming up my drains especially the kitchen. Even the pest control guy cant get rid?
I use this stuff called ';Works'; it's the most effective cheap stuff I use in the house. Because of the well water this Sh*t will kill anything. You will have to open all the windows because this stuff is as harsh as harsh gets. It's actual bathroom cleaner but it will work. you can get it at WalMart for under a buck I think.. Make sure you use rubber gloves and what ever you do don't breath this SH*T in!!! Oh and it has a chemical reaction to metal but other than that you should be fine!!! Any other questions email me!!!
Put some elmers glue with a litter water on a strong plate. Place by the sinks.





Put some soapy water in the sinks.





Put some vinegar and soda down your drains.





Use some lemon or orange spray.
  • make up lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment