Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I am looking for free content like games, scripts etc, that deal with bugs to add to my pest control website.

I own Zebra Pest Control http://www.zebrapest.com and am looking for free add ons (that I don't already have) that would make sense for my website. If anyone could give me an address for for content, bug games, etc.. I would appreciate it. If you have time to check out the site and make sugesstions I would also appreciate it.





Thank You,





BarryI am looking for free content like games, scripts etc, that deal with bugs to add to my pest control website.
actually, you got a pretty good looking web page.





whats up with the search box though? are you trying to get affiliates, link exchanges, and click through money? i could understand a freelancer or a blogger doing this, but not a professional commercial business.





if it's possible, you should limit the search tool to search YOUR web site only.





there's actually a lot of stuff to look at on your page, and some really great photos. maybe you should have some of the state university extension stuff for your articles section?

No comments:

Post a Comment