Monday, January 18, 2010

Windows Vista User Account Control bugged?

At first this uac is working out fine, but when i disabled it, something unexpected happened. I cannot turn it on again. I checked the box in the user account for this set up, and then restart, but then windows notified me that uac is turned on but need to restart to be activated and so i did restart again, but when i started my windows again, the same notification by windows security appeared! I dont know what to do now. I disabled the uac but when i restart windows still notify me that uac is on but need to the system to be restarted. Can anyone help me? i just turned off the notify me so that it won't irritate me. I want to turn this uac back on, or just turn it off permanently.Windows Vista User Account Control bugged?
use the help email link from microsoft's web site. vista is full of trouble. they can help you better than I on this. good luck.
  • make up lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment