Saturday, January 16, 2010

How do I control stink bugs in my home?

I live in Northern Idaho and in the fall stink bugs attack my house. I don't feel they are coming through the doors and windows but I don't really know how they get in. What is causing this invasion and how can I stop it? They get in both our house and RV by the dozens.How do I control stink bugs in my home?
LesR and Tamilynn........Oh my goodness you do have a problem. The problem is once they have entered the house, it is almost impossible to get rid of them. One thing you must not do, is to use insecticide to try to get rid of them, because in your house you may have another beastie, the Carpet Beetle. These love Stink bugs and will fatten up well on this source of food. Their population then multiplies as a result of this feast, and so do your problems. What to do about this, is not easy to say, because both pests will be in every crevice and crack they can find. I would seal every external crack and crevice, fit screen to doors and windows, Then I would ';Fumigate'; the house including the attic. For more help, can I direct you to the following webpage How do I control stink bugs in my home?
me too, and I can't find anywhere how to get rid of them, hopefully, someone will answer ';our'; question.
  • make up lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment